Look Great for Your Vacation

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Best Bachelorette or Bachelor Party - EVER

This bachelor/bachelorette party certainly applies primarily to the Florida and the Southern California areas but it is one very cool celebration of the last days of single-hood. Gather your group and set off for a 3-night weekend cruise to the Bahamas or to Ensenada, Mexico. Three days without cooking, cleaning, or driving home from the bar. A time to really let loose one last time before the knot is tied.

This got me thinking, I wish I knew back then, what I know now! I would have jumped on a 3-day weekender bachelor party cruise in a heartbeat. Take off Friday and Monday from work, head off to the cruise terminal around noon and head up to the pool deck to begin the fun. I could party until the early hours of the morning than crash at the cabin for a few hours of shut-eye before heading back up to the pool deck to start all over again. My pals and I could have had an incredible time.

If you have enough people in your group, talk to a cruise travel agent and see if you can qualify for a group cruise. There may be some on board spending for you or other comps. What a great time this could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment